The HGDC Launch Workbook transforms your design into a pattern ready to sell. Across 100 + pages you will be led through the framework of systems and processes built via my own experience as a Crochet Designer. Each stage has been broken down into simple, fully explained step-by-step, tasks making them easy to for you to follow. The Launch Workbook will guide you through:
- Writing up your pattern whilst making it pretty and professional using customisable templates and a checklist to cover all the must have info
- Finding, managing and navigating the process of pattern testing to remove the overwhelm
- Setting your pattern prices, picking the platforms to sell on and how to power through pre-pattern release admin so you can get back to the good stuff…your crochet!
- Plus how to plan your pattern promotion and content ideas all of which I have used repeatedly to sell over 1,000 + copies of my own patterns so far.
The Launch Workbook also includes ready to use resources:
- Customisable pattern templates
- Handy checklists to track results
- 30 launch content prompts for your pattern
- Pricing worksheet
- Platform fee comparison table
This is PDF digital download.