The HGDC Handbook, Workbooks and patterns ("documents and materials") is the property of Heather Griffith of HG Designs Crochet 2020. You must not make the patterns to sell the finished crochet garment. You must not reproduce in part or whole HGDC documents and materials including illustrations, photographs and design layout. You must not copy, edit, modify, sell or reproduce the documents or materials.
All rights are reserved.
Copyright ©August 2020 | Heather Griffith | HGDesignsCrochet
Copyright infringement is taken seriously and will result in legal action.
- One Workbook per person, you do not have permission to share access with another person
- HGDC grants a non-exclusive licence to use the Workbook for the purpose of reasonable personal use only
- In consideration purchase, you undertake to HGDC that you will not enter into the Restricted Activities as set out below; you will not
- disclose or share your Workbook with any third party;
- knowingly provide inaccurate information about the Workbook;
- use the Workbook for personal use;
- sell, resell, license, sublicense, distribute, make available, rent or lease the Workbook in a service bureau or outsourcing offering;
- use the Workbook in violation of applicable law or regulation,
- copy the Workbook or any part, feature, function or user interface thereof;
- access or use the Workbook in order to build a competitive product or service or to benchmark with another product or service;
- engage in fraudulent, obscene, harassing or illegal conduct on the Workbook; or
- copy or take screenshots/videos of any part of the Workbook;
- publish pages of the Workbook on social media or anywhere else;
- knowingly provide inaccurate information about the Workbook.