♡ ABOUT: Lovestruck is the perfect baby blanket for a little one that you are besotted with. *Heart eyes emoji*
I designed Lovestruck when Teddy (my son) was a few weeks old. I was, and still am, genuinely lovestruck with my little boy and there is no greater pleasure than giving him a goodnight kiss and making sure he is warm under his handmade (with love) blanket.
To make your blanket, start with the granny squares for the heart and join them as you go using the JAYG method. Once the heart is done, move onto the background by batch making granny squares which are then joined using the CJAYG method. To finish the entire blanket, add the signature HGDC border and then weave in your ends.
This patten has been tested.
♡ SKILL LEVEL: Beginner
♡ SIZE: baby blanket 32 x 32" / 81x 81 cm
♡ YARN: uses double knit (DK) yarn
For the heart you will need 138g.
For the background you will need 162g.
For the border you will need 50g.
Total weight is 350g
♡YOU WILL ALSO NEED: 4.5mm hook, scissors and darning needle.
- UK & USA terminology
- Heart colour chart so you can copy this blanket
- A blank chart so you can choose your own colours
- CJAYG charts for right and left handers
- lifetime access to pattern updates for free
- a discount code for your next project
- PLUS - a FREE copy of the HGDC granny square guide which has written and video instructions on how make a granny square, joining methods, how to stash bust and how to pick winning colour combos as well as my top granny square tips!
Happy making ♡
HG Designs Crochet
THIS IS A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD ONLY OF A CROCHET PATTERN - NOT THE FINISHED ITEM
This pattern is the property of Heather Griffith of HG Designs Crochet 2023. This pattern is for your personal use only and must not be crocheted for sale. You must not reproduce in part or whole this document including illustrations, photographs and design layout. You must not copy, edit, modify, sell or reproduce this pattern.
All rights are reserved.
Copyright © March 2023 | Heather Griffith | HGDesignsCrochet